1) I Listen More Than I Talk: Understanding your needs and goals is the most important part of the buying process. I want to know everything about you so I can make the right recommendations, and offer you the best advice for your lifestyle and budget. Do you like cafes? Do you have children that need to be close to an elementary school? Do you like going running in the morning through a park? All of these things are important in finding the right home for you.
2) Finding You A Home Is My Responsibility - Not Your Job: There are a lot of online tools to help you search for homes, but do you really have the time to look through the thousands of listings? I’ll do the research for you to make sure that you are getting the options that best meet your needs. I’ll make sure that the properties that we go and visit are the best ones on the market for what you are looking for. Stop wasting your time searching and let me do the work for you.
3) Your Satisfaction Is My #1 Priority: My #1 priority is to make sure that you get the home that best suits your needs. Everything else is secondary. I won’t push you to buy a home that isn’t right for you, or let you buy a home that won’t fit your lifestyle. My goal is to make sure that years from now you are still happy with your new home –even after it becomes your old home!
4) I’ll Tell You When It’s NOT A Good Time To Buy: If you talk to most real-estate agents you’ll get the impression that it’s never a bad time to buy a home. I’ll tell you different. Getting the right home at the right time can mean saving tens of thousands of dollars. Let me show you when those times are.
5) You’re Not Just Buying A Home, You’re Investing In A Community: The only thing worse than getting a bad home, is getting a bad home in the wrong neighbourhood. (Unless you plan on spending all day indoors that is!) I’ll spend just as much time researching the right neighbourhood as I will finding you the best home. This way, you’ll feel like part of the community the day you move in.