Very excited to announce and congratulate the PS5 Giveaway Winner, Linda Borges! Thank you to everyone who entered.
The brand new Sony PlayStation 5 will be one of the hottest and hardest to find gifts this holiday season, and right now you can enter for a chance to win your own!
Here are the details on how to enter for your chance to win:
Giveaway starts: November 26th, 2020
Giveaway closes: December 15th, 2020
How to Enter:
Go to the post about this giveaway on my Facebook page and leave a comment with your favourite PlayStation game.
"Likes" for our Facebook/ Instagram page(s) are always welcome, but liking and/or sharing is not required for giveaway entry. Nor does a "like" specifically endorse my real estate services. Nor are they intended or meant in any way, to boost sales, services or products.
Winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries at noon on December 15th, 2020 and will be contacted via Facebook.
The winner will then be announced publicly on our Facebook page.
How to Pick Up the Prize:
Patricia Pedreira, Broker will contact the winner to make arrangements for them to claim their prize.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
No purchase necessary; void where prohibited
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment on the contest post on our Facebook page with a response to their favourite PlayStation game.
2. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older.
3. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law.
4. Employees or agents of Royal LePage Binder Real Estate, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Patricia Pedreira, Broker as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 20th, 2020 and ending on December 15th, 2020 at noon EST. All online entries must be received by December 15th, 2020 at noon EST.
3. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a PlayStation 5 console. This prize is valued at $629.00 MSRP. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Patricia Pedreira, Broker. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Patricia Pedreira, Broker. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Patricia Pedreira, Broker to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Patricia Pedreira, Broker. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Patricia Pedreira, Broker shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.